How To Get Famous On YouTube – It takes a lot of patience, persistence, creativity, some new technical skills, more persistence and some help from people who are already successful to get famous on youtube.
Every young YouTuber who wants to get more subscribers and wants to rank as #1 on trending page got to fulfill these small achievements to get famous on youtube
Today, we are going to share some fundamental concepts on How To Get Famous On YouTube in 2018. Which will help you to group up your Youtube Channel.
Researching Your Audience and current Content
Check out the #trending page on Youtube. What do you see? What kind of videos do you see? Yeah, grab a pen and start taking notes. Apart from being influenced by these videos, you should also focus on what kind of content you can generate. Always remember, The only way to gain success on youtube is to be original. Because nobody likes copy paste stuff. Otherwise, you will lose your subscribers over time which is why a lot of channels were shut down in 2017. Be unique, Passionate, creative and loyal to your subscribers. Figure out ways in which your content can stand out from the crowd. If you do stand out from the crowd, you will gain fame easily.
What Tools Should I Use
A camera is all you need to start making quality videos. We are not lying, a lot of successful YouTubers started shooting videos in their bedroom or closet or somewhere in the middle of a desert. However, we do recommend you to get a professional camera and video production setup. But if you cant afford it, its alright!
Do post-production of your video in a good video editing Software. There are a lot of good video editing software available out there. Many of them are oriented for professional use. However, there are many programs which you can use to pimp up the overall presentation of your videos.
Don’t Lose Your Momentum
So you made a few videos, and you’re not famous yet? Well champ, it takes time to reach where you want to be. So don’t give up, be consistent, keep doing your work and make sure to give your 100%. Try to upload quality videos every weekend. But only post quality content. Always remember – Quality > Quantity.
Building Up YouTube Community
Being active in the community is crucial if you want your channel to grow. Interact with other YouTubers, give your opinion on their videos. Comment and appreciate other people work. If you give appreciation, then you will receive appreciation. Thats how it works!
What Should I Do Now
Here’s your short To-Do list on How To Become Famous On YouTube
1. Ask people to like, subscribe and share your video. Everybody does that, but you gotta find an exciting way to do that.
2. Use proper and relevant tags in your video description. Don’t spam them, keep them related to your content.
3. Make a beautiful thumbnail art. We don’t recommend you to try clickbait as it will eventually bring your channel down.
4. Respond to your comments, make Q&A videos, interact with your subscribers. Let them know that you care about them!
5. Don’t be boring pls. Nobody would like boring videos.
6. Include links to your social channels and donation page if you have one.
7. Don’t spam your video links everywhere. Nobody likes spam.
8. Make a beautiful, interactive channel trailer video for your brand new subscribers.
We hope you learned a few new things here. If you did, kindly share this article and let the knowledge flow in this world. Implement these tricks cum practices and tell us in the comment box about the results. Till then, have a good day!